Binocular Stereo Microscope is designed for younger students of elementary education. It meets the needs of Science teaching and demonstration to beginners at school level. Being light weight & handy, it helps carrying around and is simple to use, yet having features of a compound Microscope Precision Optical Glass Lenses and metal components are engineered for years of reliable performance.
Observation Head - Binocular head inclined at 45-deg. with adjustable inter-pupillary distance.
- Focussing - By Rack and Pinion mechanism.
- Magnification - Standard magnification 20X & 40X or 10x & 30x.
- Objectives - 2 sets of objectives 2X and 4X, selected by sliding nose piece.
- Eyepieces - Standard extra wide field eyepieces WF-10X or 15X are provided.
- Model RSM-2C - Same as Model RSM-2A but with stable base provided with built-in illumination both for incident (EPI) light and sub-stage (transmitted) light fo individual or simultaneous use, for 6V-20W halogen lamp.